We practice work habits that keep our workers and the public safe. We adhere to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County window cleaning safety laws and regulations. Our window cleaning techniques, tools, and pricing are up to date and competitive. We have standards of operation in place and only allow workers that are trustworthy and hard working to bear our name. We maintain a high level of professionalism in our appearance and service. We work with consistent quality. The amount of time we take cleaning windows is the amount of time we need. We have experience worthy of trust, recognition and loyalty. We value our reputation. We are punctual and mindful of every client impression. We are always friendly, easy to get along with and view our relationship with the clients as second only to safety in level of importance. Last but not least, we know how to clean windows and we take our job seriously.
We maintain a high level of professionalism
We perform with consistent quality
We give the best first and final impression
We value our customers. We are punctual.
Our techniques and knowledge is up to date.
6 Things that make us different
1. Safety First Do they practice work habits that keep you, their workers and the public safe? At Avid we adhere to Los Angeles and Orange County window cleaning safety laws and regulations without compromise.
2. Attentive Service Whether on the phone or at the site it should be obvious that the window cleaner cares about your satisfaction and time. At Avid we only hire and keep workers that are customer service oriented and hard working to bear our name.
3. Professionalism Is the window cleaner overly casual at your home or business? At Avid we deliver a high level of professionalism in our appearance behavior and service.
4. Experience Do they have experience worthy of trust, recognition and loyalty? Avid is a small company whose experience ranges from Los Angeles high rises to Laguna Beach residences.
5. Reputation Do they have bad reviews? Can they provide testimonials? Are they punctual and mindful of the impression they give? Every Avid employee takes stake in the companies reputation.
6. Friendliness Quite simply are they friendly, easy to get along with and do they view their relationship with you as second only to safety in level of importance? Avid Window Cleaning's owner strongly believes in the value of a smile. If your cleaner does not have a friendly disposition than your service is free.
We are uniformed and clean cut.
We will not use profanity or speak loudly.
None of us smoke on or off the job.
We are trained both on and off the job.
We are always friendly, personable and honest.
$1 Million Liability Insurance
If a window cleaner is not mathematical with his pricing method there may exist a problem. If there is no real set pricing, no template for bidding this can prove detrimental to the homeowner or business owner because top-of-head bidding allows room for price discrimination. Many window cleaners will hike up the prices if they see that the homeowner is quite well-off financially or if for some other reason they feel that the homeowner is willing and able to pay top dollar. When receiving an estimate, be sure to ask the pricing method that the window cleaner employs. If he gives you the run-around or if he doesn't have legitimate reasons for his fees, then it may be best to to use an alternate cleaning service.
Also, be weary if the estimate is extremely low. In this industry, the cheapest workers may likely be the same in quality. Many companies will bid low so as to beat out competing companies' bids, but to compensate for the dollar loss, they sloppily rush the work. Many such workers have little time to establish a professional relationship built on trust and great performance. Another reason such window "pros" may be able to bid so low may be because of neglecting to pay out for necessary business expenses such as workers-compensation, liability insurance, necessary equipment, appropriate licensing and permits, or even taxes! Even their own employees wages may be too low. Hence, less expenses, less prices.